Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Let Us Give Thanks Card

Following along with fall card making, I couldn't resist making a card with this stamp from Art Impressions.
I am adding my card to the Art Impressions challenge, 
which is stamp a scene.  This fall scene takes me back many, many falls ago, when I was a child, growing up next door to my grandma's farm. 
I am thankful for a childhood full of loving and joyful memories.  We worked hard, and played hard, and there was an abundance of love and joy in our days.

I embossed the image onto watercolor paper, and watercolored it with Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils.  I love the vibrancy of these pencils.  The image stamp is Art Impressions #fUMM3180, and the verse is from Art Impressions Sentiments Set # 4903-WC.

I am also adding my card to these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Splitcoaststampers Falliday Fest Challenge - Fall splendor

Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge - Anything goes optional gold
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Let me know in the comments what you are thankful for this fall!

Blessings,

lynda

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Fall scene and beautifully colored. Congrats on your AI win this week, Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to share the honorable mention prize with you. I had actually picked out your card as one of my favorites before the prizes were announced. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scene and I love your gorgeous shading!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!