Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy New Year Stars

Soon we will be ringing in the new year.  I love the combo of silver and gold for festive events, especially New Year's.  And this star set from Technique Junkies seemed the perfect set to use for my card today.

You can read about my card, stamps, and technique on my post on Technique Junkies HERE.  My design team comrades and I have been busy making cards for the January 1st blog hop with the new stamps release.  Be sure to stop back then to check it out.

Use my code TJ10Lynda to get 10% off your non-release purchases.  And be sure to check out the challenge, which goes until January 14th.

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Party

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Thank you so much for visiting today.  I wish you health, happiness, peace and harmony in the New Year!



1 comment:

  1. Great party celebration card, Lynda with all those stars! Bet you are getting lots of snow this winter, we sure are in the Adirondacks! I’m so happy you joined our end of the year PARTY at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, and hope to see you again in the new year! Wishing you a joyous New Year! Maura

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!