Friday, December 8, 2017

Wise Men Still Seek Him Card

Hello lovely peeps!

I'm back today with a CAS card.  That's right, I actually did keep it clean and simple....no easy task for me.  But I wanted to enter a couple of challenges, soooo.....Here's my card.
The embossing folder is Cuttlebug.  The verse stamp is from a clear set by Printworks.

I embossed the image into watercolor paper.  I used my FineTec gold watercolor pigments to paint the star and made a very light wash with the gold paint for the village and hillside.  I embossed the verse with Ranger gold embossing powder.  Layered onto a gold A2 card.  And that's all she wrote.  The only embellishment I added was a lovely studded gemstone in the center of the star.  I just couldn't leave it alone!

I am adding my card to these challenges:

AAA Cards Challenge - CAS Christmas

Splitcoaststampers Free For All Challenge - Favorite December Holiday

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Be sure to check out these challenges.  There are lots of amazing cards there.

Blessings,

lynda

4 comments:

  1. very nice scene, well done and thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embossed scene, love the simple colour scheme too. Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the embossing. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!