Monday, January 15, 2018

Happiness Is....

Happiness is.....
an inside job.  And that's the name of this amazing stamp, An Inside Job.  This is just one of Technique Junkies  fabulous new stamps in the January 2018 new stamps release.  Be sure to take the link to visit the TJ site and check them out.  Then, hop on over to the TJ blog to see the inspiration from my amazing design team comrades.

I embossed the stamp with black, and watercolored it with Tim Holtz distress inks.  I fussy-cut and layered it with foam tape onto a gray A2 card.  I added some die-cut hearts (Die-Namics) and some patterned paper to finish off my card.

Use code TJ10Lynda to get 10% off your purchases on the Technique Junkies site...

Today is the first day of the 30 Day Color Challenge on Kathy's The Daily Marker blog, so I am adding my card to her challenge.  Come on over and play along.

Thanks for visiting.  Make today special!

Blessings,



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!